What does P80 mean on a gun?
What Glock generation is a P80 g 26?
How many bullets can a P80 hold?
p80 g 26 Overview:
The PF940SC is a polymer 80 glock 26 frame is an industry first, Gen 3 Glock 26/27 compatible 80% complete pistol frame kit.
The frame itself offers several upgrades such as a 1911 grip angle, double undercut trigger guard, extended beaver tail and accelerator cuts.
The PF940SC also comes in two variants. An aggressive factory texture or the ReadyMod.
The PF940SC ReadyMod is a smooth sided frame allowing the user to apply their own custom stipple pattern.
- Next Generation Ergonomics
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture or ReadyMod Smooth Grip Options
- Picatinny Accessory Rail
- Compatible with Glock 26/27 Gen 3 Sub-Compact Frame Components (not compatible with Gen 4)
- Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Front and Rear Rail System Pins
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill bits
Made In United States of America
p80 g 26 Specifications
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
p80 g 26
Are polymer 80s Glock 26 illegal?
Polymer 80 guns are legal in California as long as they are registered with the DOJ and have a unique serial number.
What Gen is the polymer 80 Glock 26?
Can you carry a Polymer 80 Glock 26?
Is it hard to build a polymer 80 Glock?
what lights fits on a polymer 80 glock 26:
The different lights that fits on polymer 80 glock are;
- Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro.
- Viridian Reactor Rl.
- Lasermax Centerfire.
- Streamlight TLR.